Ely MN Vacation Home Rentals-Ely MN Cabins-Lakefront Splendor
Minnesota Vacation Home Cabins – “your own place at the lake”
These three 1200 square foot lakefront Ely MN vacation home rentals at River Point Resort® are located on pine and birch covered grounds providing exceptional water views – just 75 feet from the South Kawishiwi River and to Birch Lake, and are ideal for family vacations.
In a world with too many deadlines, too many important things to do, and juggling too many balls in the air at the same time, if for just a week, it is nice to do what we are most fundamentally family. So, this time do the family vacation with a comfortable Ely MN vacation home rentals option; you’ll have great memories to share. One hundred feet of spacious land lies between each of these three Ely MN cabins allowing for added privacy and serenity.
Spacious Sundecks – Screen Porches – Private Docks
- A serene walking path meanders along the water’s edge leading to the North Beach and playground from the Minnesota vacation home cabins. Fun and easy for younger children to access the playground area.
- Convenient firewood storage shed by each of these Ely MN cabins for use in the wood-burning fireplaces.
- Evenings are always better with a fire either inside a cozy cabin, or outside at one of River Point’s three new fire pit areas. All firewood is complimentary.
- Two spacious sun decks that wrap around two sides of each of the Ely MN cabins are great to hang out on. A new six person Tropitone dining table and chairs, plus chaise loungers are situated on the deck that faces the lake to the south, adding to the pleasure of outside living. On the deck nearest the entrance to the kitchen is a gas grill.
- Fishing or sun tanning off of your own private dock, and the convenience of docking your rental boat at your Minnesota cabins site, is a big plus. River Point’s docks are well-maintained and pleasantly located to capture the fabulous lakefront views.
High Comfort – Three Dining Areas – Fireplaces – A/C
- Three carpeted bedrooms with master bedroom with new queen bed; middle bedroom with new double bed; third bedroom with another new queen bed and a set of twin bunk beds. Night tables with lamps, and dressers make round out the bedrooms.
- Excellent window placement provides pleasant sun-filled rooms during day-light hours, and fresh, clean air for a restful night’s sleep.
- Knotty pine full bathroom comes with bathtub and shower, vanity with sink.
- Beautiful, light-filled knotty pine full kitchen with ceiling fan, dishwasher, microwave, full-size electric stove with ceramic cook-top, refrigerator, and other small electric appliances, including hand mixer, blender, toaster, and coffee pot. Ample kitchen counter space with quality custom slate back-splash and generous cupboards. New 7-person dining table with view of the lake to enjoy while dining.
- Custom ceramic kitchen floor tile flows into the spacious adjacent screen porch.
- Carpeted “woodsy” knotty pine living room includes a queen sleeper sofa and comfy oversized chairs with an Up North feeling, end tables, designer lamps, bookcase, and decorative touches throughout.
- Air Conditioning
- Expansive 12 x 16 screened porch with a second set of “living room” furniture at your Ely MN vacation home rentals cabin.
- Screen porch furniture is beautiful new wicker sofa, chair, and a loveseat, plus end tables providing a perfect sitting spot.
- Dining area in the screen porch with new Tropitone table enhances the feeling of having “your own place at the lake” with an amazing view.
- With three dining areas (kitchen, screen porch, sundeck) larger groups can enjoy conversation which flows easily between the dining areas. Comfortable dining seating can accommodate up to 16 persons in Secluded Shores, Reflections, or Shifting Pines Cabins. Larger groups renting other accommodations will find that dining together in one of these three bedroom vacation home cabins is perfect.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access in all Ely MN vacation home rentals.
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 10 persons maximum. (Best suited for up to 8 persons.)
This accommodation is a superb choice for a couple when combined with the Honeymoon/Romance Package.
2017 “Secluded Shores, Reflections & Shifting Pines” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/12 thru 5/26||1-6||$1495||$300|
|5/27 thru 6/9||1-6||$1895||$380|
|6/10 thru 6/23||1-6||$2345||$465|
|6/24 thru 7/7||1-6||$2795||$560|
|7/8 thru 8/4||1-6||$3095||$620|
|8/5 thru 8/11||1-6||$2995
|8/12 thru 8/25||1-6||$1795||$360|
|8/26 thru 10/1||1-6||$1495
Additional Person Rates
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
All rates subject to MN 6.875 sales tax. Lodging and package rates subject to MN sales tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to MN sales tax and 6% resort fee.
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee at this Ely MN vacation home rentals resort also supports marina including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets in additional to use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, SUP’s, and instructional canoeing, kayaking. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Full week Rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis are the norm in Luxury Vacation Home.
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- With the rental of any accommodation during the time of 7/11-8/7, it is recommended and preferred that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates
- Reservations Information