River Point Resort presents Ely resorts lodges..our two bedroom Villas, Stoneridge and Aspenwood, which are spacious and comfortable with desirable knotty pine living rooms for that Up North feeling. After a day of outdoor activities, these Villas provide a spacious place to unwind and relax.
Be amazed at the beauty of a River Point sunrise from your private patio or sundeck while lingering on breakfast goodies and a cup of coffee or tea. Wonderful!
Amenity rich, the Villas have a wood-burning fireplace with complimentary fire wood, A/C, designer touches through out, and more>
Aspenwood Villa (lower level):
- Two, spacious carpeted bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other with a double bed. Beautiful high quality dressers and night stands.
- Bathroom with a double whirlpool tub surrounded by custom ceramic tile is ideal for soaking in after a day of activities, especially if doing some paddling. Those tired muscles will appreciate the therapeutic water. Shower included.
- The roomy kitchen with large dining table, and electric stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, makes “livin” easy when on vacation at River Point. Dine in or dine outside on the patio with Adirondack lounge chairs.
- Comfortable, light-filled knotty pine living room is complete with a queen sofa that opens up to a “sleeper” sofa, new tables, designer lamps, and comfy chair done in a beautiful “North Woods” decor.
- Custom ceramic tile flooring flows throughout.
- Private patio with unobstructed, beautiful view to the water. Gas grill is handy to grill dinner for a relaxing end to a day at the lake.
- View all amenities
Accommodates up to 5 persons maximum.
Stoneridge Villa (upper level):
- Two carpeted bedrooms; one with a comfortable new queen bed in airy, light-filled bedroom. Second bedroom with new full-sized bed and set of twin bunk beds. Both bedrooms have roomy dressers and ceiling fans. A hall closet is perfect for stowing luggage and also stores extra linens and pillows.
- Large bathroom with double whirlpool tub plus shower surrounded by custom ceramic tile is therapeutic. Extra touches such as a granite-topped storage dresser for toweling provides convenience.
- Knotty pine living room with queen sleeper sofa, new tables, designer lamps, and comfy chairs is artfully styled in classic and sophisticated “North Woods” decor.
- Beautiful custom ceramic tiles flows from the living room through the kitchen.
- Kitchen dining at large 6-person dining table; great for card games, puzzles
- Sundeck with gas grill to enjoy grilling out while enjoying the lakefront view from your “woodsy, upscale” accommodation, an Ely resorts lodges option.
- View all amenities
Accommodates up to 6 persons maximum.
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Villas: Great Lodging Choice For The Fishing Package OptionSPRING FISHING PACKAGE: MAY 12-JUNE 9
2017 “Aspenwood & Stoneridge” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/12 thru 5/26||1-4||$715||$145|
|5/27 thru 6/9||1-4||$955||$195|
|6/10 thru 6/23||1-4||$1125||$225|
|6/24 thru 7/7||1-4||$1315||$265|
|7/8 thru 8/4||1-4||$1495||$295|
|8/5 thru 8/11||1-4||$1295||$255|
|8/12 thru 8/25||1-4||$1095||$215
|8/26 thru 10/1||1-4||$895||$175. Aspenwood Villa available 9/23-25, 9/29-10/2. Stoneridge Villa available 9/19; 9/24-27|
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, supply of split firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift. All rates subject to MN 6.875 sales tax. Lodging and package rates subject to MN sales tax, 3% local tax, and 6% service fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to MN sales tax and 6% resort fee.
Resort fee also supports the marina including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets in additional to use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, SUP’s, and instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding. New sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum preferred on partial week rentals. Single night rentals based on availability, and full week villa rentals are also available.
- Reservations Information