Romantic Minnesota Honeymoon Resort
Perfect romantic Minnesota honeymoon resort getaway…Rejuvenate, Renew, Reconnect
A honeymoon vacation celebration, or just getting away from your “everyday world” for a tranquil romantic Holiday is special. Celebrate your special birthday, anniversary, engagement, mini-moon or any special time with the perfect romantic honeymoon romance package at secluded River Point Resort, a northern Minnesota honeymoon vacation resort.
Enjoy each others company without distractions, rejuvenate your spirits and energy, and immerse yourself in the beauty and serenity of River Point’s Naturally Superior™ location on Birch Lake and the South Kawishiwi River, outside of Ely, at the doorstep of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area–a fabulous Minnesota honeymoon destination.
Honeymoon Romance Package
- Unlimited plush toweling
- Unlimited firewood for the wood-burning fireplace
- Welcome Basket of goodies
- Gourmet chocolates
- Informal non-professional photo shoot to capture your “Wilderness Memories”
- Two passes to the world famous International Wolf Center
- Unlimited use of a 16′ boat with 9.9 or 15 hp motor, life jackets, boat cushions for each day of your stay
- Unlimited use of a 17′ canoe*
- Four hours on a Specialty Boat: either a pontoon boat or profishing touring boat (choice dependent upon availability; gas additional)
- Use of resort complimentary amenities: on land amenities, and on water amenities
- A special gift bottle of wine
Enjoy unlimited use of 17′ canoe. Explore the famous Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, which is directly accessible from River Point’s marina via the South Kawishiwi River. Have a picnic lunch or cook up fresh walleye at one of several campsites in route. A gentle downstream current returns you to River Point.
For a “Wild Up North Adventure”, your Honeymoon Romance Package includes two passes to the world renown International Wolf Center, located just 10 minutes away in Ely. A perfect rainy-day retreat or a cool refuge from the hot sun, the center offers information about the biology and environment of the wolf, and much more. Have a close encounter with the resident wolf pack as they roam their 1 1/4 acre home!
Romantic Minnesota Honeymoon Resort Lodging
The Honeymoon Romance Package is be added onto the lodging choice you select.
Two of the most popular are the Villas and the Chalets. To calculate your final cost, add the rental rate of the Villa or a Chalet to the Honeymoon Romance Package rate listed below for the number of days you wish to be on vacation.
Villas or any of the four new Chalets are complete with knotty pine interior and a rich “earth-tone” color palette providing the perfect North Woods atmosphere.
- Comfortable, spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace in newly redecorated Villas; gas fireplace in four new Chalets
- Tastefully decorated “Up North” bedroom with queen bed
- Full bathroom with huge whirlpool for two and shower, surrounded by lovely ceramic tile in Villas; designer bath with custom ceramic tile shower in Chalet accommodations
- Lovely sundeck or private patio with a gas grill, picnic table and lounge chairs, and lakeview.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all electric appliances, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, toaster, blender, drip coffee pot
Other Romantic Lodging Choices
You may select the new amazingly Romantic Minnesota honeymoon resort cabins called The Point or Riverview Vacation Home Cabins, rented by the full week. With king bed, gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, walk-in custom ceramic tile showers with two shower heads, double whirlpool tubs (Riverview Cabin), screen porches, and huge sundecks they are phenomenal choices for a romantic resort getaway vacation destination.
Honeymoon Romance Package Rates
|3 Nights||4 Nights||5 Nights||6 Nights||7 Nights|
Honeymoon Romance Package rate is added onto the rate of the lodging choice selected.
- Rates indicated are for two persons based on 2-persons maximum per accommodation
- Honeymoon Romance Package rate is in addition to the rate of the accommodation selected
- Bait, fishing licenses, gas are additional
- Reservations made over Blueberry Arts Festival (7/28, 7/29, 7/30), and the day prior of 7/27, are subject to a 10% surcharge
- Rate subject to 9.875% MN sales tax and local tax, plus a 6% resort fee
- Rates subject to change with or without notice
- Deposit: 50%
Resort Fee supports internet service in all accommodations, abundant supply of split firewood for inside fireplaces and the three fire pit areas, marina, and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish-cleaning, use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, SUP’s, and instructional canoeing, kayaking. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more.
Other services, such as twice weekly housekeeping “Courtesy Calls” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, etc. are included. Additional gratuities are discretionary and appreciated. Reservation Information
Boating and Fishing
Cruise beautiful 20-long mile Birch Lake as part of your romantic Minnesota honeymoon resort package – largest and most undeveloped wilderness lake in the Ely area. Catch walleye, northern pike, small mouth bass, and crappie, enjoy the privacy of a multitude of bays, inlets, and islands, capture the glorious sunsets on camera, and truly relax in God’s country.
Spend your honeymoon, anniversary, or special romantic getaway in an unparalleled wilderness setting…River Point Resort…”A Naturally Superior Location“™ for a romantic Minnesota Honeymoon resort vacation.
What About Dining?
Dining options in Ely are just a short 10-minute drive away from River Point, offering a wide variety of menu choices, from quick and inexpensive to gourmet dining. Consider breakfast in your accommodation, lunch out on the lake or trail, and an evening meal in town, or a special dinner just for the two of you in the peacefulness and quiet of your northern Minnesota North Woods retreat, whether for a romantic Minnesota honeymoon resort stay or a romantic getaway resort vacation at River Point Resort.
…I’m bringing my own personal boat, or if I just want to rent an accommodation and do not want the package inclusions?
This package plan might not be the best option for you. Instead, please refer to cabin and lodging options at About Lodging.
Take a deep breath, this is a day to be savored. One of the experienced in-house guides will take you into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area for a fabulous full day of fishing, or just paddling and exploration.