Hideaway Cabin, a modest and one of the more economical northern MN cabins, is nestled among tall Norway pine and spruce trees with lots of “breathing space”, just 60 feet from the lake, and with a private dock.
SECLUDED SETTING – PRIVATE DOCK – SUNRISES
- Level ground to the lake provides easy access to the water at this northern Minnesota resorts lodging choice for enjoying the private dock, read a book, sip a cool beverage, and dangle a line into the water. Who knows, you may catch dinner right from the dock at this northern MN cabins choice. The dock is in a protected bay so there is no concern for docking your personal boat, should you bring it. Or, rent one of River Point’s watercraft to get out and explore Birch Lake from this beautiful northern Minnesota resorts lodging options.
- Capturing the amazing sunrise images is good for the spirit and good for memories. And, the dock and sundeck are great places to enjoy the wonders of nature while relaxing in a chaise lounge.
PRIVATE DRIVE – SCREEN PORCH – SPACIOUS SUNDECK
- This northern Minnesota resorts lakefront cabin comes with its own private drive, so you can park your vehicle directly behind the cabin for easy and level walking to access the spacious grounds.
- The view of the Kawishiwi River from this northern MN cabins screen porch is panoramic and extends to the other side of the river. Relaxing in the screen porch with a good book or enjoying a quiet evening of conversation is ever so renewing. Great if the bugs happen to make a visit, too.
- On the large sundeck is a gas grill, and lounging chairs. Picnic table adjacent for another place to enjoy the grounds surrounding this quaint cabin.
HIGH COMFORT BEDROOM – FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN – CONVENIENCE
- One carpeted bedroom includes one queen bed. Bedroom also has a double-sized sleeper sofa with table and lamp adjacent, providing a cozy sitting area in the bedroom. A perfect northern MN cabins lakefront retreat area.
- The kitchen is equipped with microwave oven, electric refrigerator, and stove with oven, plus small electric appliances–hand mixer, blender, toaster, and drip coffee pot. All of the pots, pans, baking dishes, silverware, knives, glasses, stemware, and more is included. Dining at the kitchen table extends the view through the screen porch to the natural beauty outside and makes for the perfect indoor place to dine, yet it feels like you are outdoors.
- Bathroom comes with a shower and custom ceramic tile flooring.
- Ceiling fan circulates the fresh air in the bedroom for added comfort for those who may not choose to utilize the A/C.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS WIFI – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air conditioning throughout this lakefront cabin brings relief from summer heat, yet plenty of windows provides excellent cross ventilation for those preferring natural air.
Northern Minnesota Resorts – Superb For Summertime Fun
The Hideaway Cabin at River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is superb as a great northern MN cabins choice for summer fun at the lake. Swim at one of the two sand beaches, take a sauna, paddle a canoe, experiment with your balance on the stand up paddle boards (SUP’s), hike the private and secluded River Point Resort® Trail of Reflections, and end your day by the bonfire enjoying the amazing star lit skies of a northern Minnesota night. Fall a sleep with the sound of water lapping on the shore, waking refreshed and ready for a new adventure, or time to do nothing at all.
Northern MN Cabins – Ideal For A Romantic Getaway
Enjoy the privacy of the Hideaway Cabin when on your special romantic getaway vacation….anniversary, mini-moon, honeymoon, birthday and more. Think about adding on the special Honeymoon & Romance Package complete with unlimited use of a 16′ boat with 15 hp motor, unlimited canoe use, wine, chocolates and so much more.
Spending time kayaking on a foggy early morning, or hiking the Trail of Reflections, taking time to count the rings of a tree to determine its approximate age, or just sitting in one of the many Adirondack chairs sprinkled along the shoreline makes for a “slow-down” vacation of enjoying the simple things. It’s all yours at River Point Resort and our northern MN cabins.
WATCH OUR LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO
River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels.
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 2 persons maximum.
2020 “HIDEAWAY” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Nightly Rates|
|5/15 thru 5/22||1-2||$795||$160|
|5/23 thru 6/5||1-2||$940||$190|
|6/6 thru 6/19||1-2||$1220||$245|
|6/20 thru 7/3||1-2||$1325||$265|
|7/4 thru 7/31||1-2||$1410
|8/1 thru 8/7||1-2||$1255||$250|
|8/8 thru 8/21||1-2||$1220||$245|
|8/22 thru 10/2||1-2||$1140
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics WIFI in all accommodations. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
FYI: The resort fee supports high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum is preferred on partial week rentals. Full week rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis are preferred.
- We are happy to fulfill specific lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy unit occupancy capabilities
- It is recommended for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the Kawishiwi River system that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates