Northern Minnesota Cabins – Lakefront Stunning Sunsets
Northern Minnesota resorts…with a view to “rave” about
One of the northern Minnesota cabins that feels like “your own cabin at the lake” is set back just 60 feet from the shoreline and one of the two beaches at River Point Resort Resort® & Outfitting Co.–perfect for the swimmers in the group at this northern Minnesota resorts location. The lakefront view from the Log Cabin is definitely something to rave about. Sweeping to the south and to the west, it just does not get much better!
The Log Cabin has an incredibly private location with level ground for easy access to the water, just a few steps away. A perfect northern Minnesota cabins choice for the traditional vacation at the lake. Birch and tall white pine trees serve as the “backdrop” surrounding this authentic, historic, hand-hewn log cabin, which gives the Log Cabin a more rustic feel and appearance, but with plenty of the modern amenities for what you expect of northern Minnesota cabins.
TWO CARPETED BEDROOMS – COMFORTABLE BEDS
- Two bedrooms, one with a double bed; the other with a double bed and one twin bed. New carpeting throughout. Perfect for Mom, Dad, and two-three little children for a week’s getaway; or Mom, Dad, and two older children. Also a great choice for a fishing group of three to four persons.
- Kitchen with electric stove with oven, electric refrigerator, and microwave oven, and all the small electrics, such as blender, hand mixer, drip coffee pot, and toaster.
- Living room area with sofa, additional chair, lamps, and lakefront views. New plank flooring flows from kitchen area to living room area
- Bath with shower.
SPACIOUS SCREEN PORCH – PANORAMIC LAKE VIEWS
- Superb lakefront view of Birch Lake from the large screened porch with comfortable furniture, including a sofa, table and lamp, and additional chair
- Table for lakefront dining for two while watching the dramatic sunsets to the west or for watching the kids playing at the South Beach
LOVELY NEW CERAMIC TILE BATHROOM
- Totally remodeled new custom ceramic bathroom with designer chosen tile and a window for added ventilation
- Spacious over-sized shower provides ample room for a relaxing shower
- Linen closet adds space for all the essentials
SUPERB SUNDECK – STUNNING SUNSETS
- Spacious Sundeck – Families and fishing groups enjoy the picnic table, lounging chairs, chaise loungers, and gas grill that make hanging out on the sundeck simply perfect on a warm summer day when cooking up fresh fish or burgers at River Point, one of the northern Minnesota resorts.
- Catch the spectacular sunsets from the comfort of the sundeck which faces south and west
PRIVATE DOCK FACING WEST – SOUTH BEACH 60′ AWAY – RAFT FUN
- Private dock to the west. Perfect for fishing from and for docking a boat or canoe–great convenience and greater sunset watching
- Large lawn area between the Log Cabin and the South Beach area allows for active games for adults and youngsters
- Sandy beach right out front with all new landscaping, Adirondack chairs, and amazing views. Kids love the sandcastle building fun
- Raft is handy at the south beach for hours of water fun. Swim to and take a plunge!
- New fire pit adjacent to the cabin for evening marshmallow roasts and time to enjoy the night sky
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTIONS WIFI – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics WIFI in all accommodations. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air-conditioned offering heat relief. Plenty of windows for those preferring our fresh,clean northern MN air.
Guided Fishing Trips MN-Birch Lake
Guided fishing trips MN with enthusiastic and friendly guides are offered on Birch Lake and the South Kawishiwi River on a full day and half-day basis when reserving a northern fishing resorts Minnesota vacation at River Point Resort.
Look no further than Birch Lake, the South Kawishiwi River, and River Point Resort® for your next Minnesota fishing resort vacation—-no motor restrictions, no day permits needed, and low fishing pressure! Check it out.
Taste of the North Woods Canoe Trip
You have the option of further experiencing the wilderness at River Point’s doorstep when going on the “Taste of the North Woods”, 2-Day, 1-Night canoe/camping adventure into the famous Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. This package offers resort guests a reduced rate to try wilderness canoe/camping. This is especially fun for families who want just a “taste” of wilderness camping and canoeing. Find Out More…
Guided Day Canoe Trip Adventures
Thinking about a day of canoeing and fishing or maybe viewing some of Minnesota’s best examples of Native American Pictographs in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness while staying at your northern Minnesota cabins? You can do either when opting for a day guided canoe trip excursion with one of River Point’s knowledgeable and friendly guides. This day trip excursion makes for a great addition to your resort stay.
Watch Our Latest Youtube Video
River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels.
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 5 persons maximum. Best suited for up to 4 persons.
2021 “Log Cabin” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Weekly Rates||Nightly Rates|
|5/14 thru 5/21||1-4||$1325||$265|
|5/22 thru 6/4||1-4||$1505||$300|
|6/5 thru 6/18||1-4||$1695||$340|
|6/19 thru 7/2||1-4||$1875||$375|
|7/3 thru 8/6||1-4||$2165
|8/7 thru 8/20||1-4||$1845||$370|
|8/21 thru 8/27||1-4||$1775||$355|
|8/28 thru 10/3||1-4||$1695||$340|
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 4% lodging tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
FYI: The northern Minnesota resorts fee supports high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized with guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 5-night minimum is preferred on partial week rentals with arrival or departure on a Saturday. Full week rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis.
- We are happy to fulfill specific lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy unit occupancy capabilities
- It is recommended for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the River system that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates
- Reservation Information