Summerbreeze Cabin is the quintessential “cabin at the lake”, surrounded by towering birch and deep green pine trees just 60 feet from the water’s edge on a small hilltop overlooking the water. This northern Minnesota resorts cabin is family vacation time personified.
SECLUDED OASIS – SWEEPING PANORAMIC LAKEFRONT VIEWS
We all have vivid memories of our time together at the lake. We have pictures (in our minds, our scrapbooks, and our computers) of our families together having fun. Your family can have that all again. Summerbreeze cabin, the northern Minnesota resorts cabin, shares the same secluded forested hilltop with The Point Cabin offering sweeping panoramic lakefront views of the South Kawishiwi River and Birch Lake.
To the east and to the south, as far as you can see into the horizon, the tree line and the waters extend from your incredible vantage point. A short path leads down from the hilltop through large granite rock formations to the marina area amidst towering trees of this cabins northern MN enviable location.
SUNDECK – CANOPY OF BIRCH AND PINE
- Large two-tiered sundeck with east and southern exposure is great for relaxing on while reading, getting a suntan and sipping on lemonade. Play a board game, or just hang out. The view is terrific and the privacy exceptional.
- With picnic table, lounging chairs, and gas grill, you’re ready for outdoor cooking and eating
SPACIOUS SCREEN PORCH – LAKEFRONT DINING
- A screen porch stretches across the front of the cabin with dining table and chairs for two, and a comfortable Adirondack two-seat lounge.
- Escape to the screen porch when not wanting the sun’s heat…also it’s the perfect place to watch the raindrops fall on a summer afternoon.
- Great place to play games or serve as a neat protected play area for young children.
COMFORTABLE BEDROOMS – FULL KITCHEN
- Two carpeted bedrooms, both with a double bed flank the back portion of the cabin. Bathroom is complete with a shower.
- The knotty pine kitchen is outfitted with a dishwasher, new cabinets, electric stove, refrigerator, and microwave, plus all the small electrics appliances such as toaster, hand mixer, blender, and drip coffee pot.
- Instead of dining out, you’ll want to “dine in” and relish the incredible lake view while grilling dinner. The kitchen table faces the water extending the lake view through the screen porch for all to enjoy, and a ceiling fan circulates the air on those warmer summer days.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS WIFI – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air conditioning throughout this lakefront cabin brings relief from summer heat, yet plenty of windows provides excellent cross ventilation for those preferring natural air.
NEW SAUNA WITH GARDEN SHOWER AND FIRE PIT ADJACENT
So handy! Immediately adjacent to the lakefront Summerbreeze Cabin is the new state of the art Finnish style sauna and outdoor garden sauna. Take a steam and jump in the lake. Then gather around the fire pit with complimentary wood and enjoy a bonfire, roast some marshmallows, and gaze at the twinkling stars. It is all so convenient to this cabin choice and offers so much space for lawn games, too.
Cabins northern MN is all about seclusion and bountiful lake views equaling relaxation and rejuvenation.
WATCH OUR LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 4 persons maximum (A good choice for one couple or a family with one to two younger children.)
Summerbreeze: Great Lodging Choice With A Fishing Package for 3 Persons
2019 “Summerbreeze” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Nightly Rates|
|5/13 thru 5/24||1-4||$845||$170|
|5/25 thru 6/7||1-4||$1215||$245|
|6/8 thru 6/21||1-4||$1270||$255|
|6/22 thru 6/28||1-4||$1395||$280|
|6/29 thru 7/5||1-4||$1510||$295|
|7/6 thru 8/2||1-4||$1575
|8/3 thru 8/9||1-4||$1395||$280|
|8/10 thru 8/23||1-4||$1360
|8/24 thru 10/2||1-4||$1025
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
High Speed Broadband Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed broadband fiber optics internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have complimentary use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Complimentary instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum is preferred on partial week rentals. Full week rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis are preferred.
- We are happy to fulfill specific lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy unit occupancy capabilities
- It is recommended for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the Kawishiwi River system that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates
- Reservations and Information