River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. presents Ely resorts lodges….Aspenwood Villa which is spacious and comfortable with desirable knotty pine living rooms for that Up North feeling. After a day of outdoor activities, Aspenwood Villa provides a spacious place to unwind and relax.
SUNRISE DELIGHT – ADIRONDACK LOUNGE CHAIRS
Be amazed at the beauty of a River Point sunrise from your private patio with new Adirondack lounge chairs while lingering on breakfast goodies and a cup of coffee or tea. Wonderful, especially with the new day’s sunrise or evening when grilling out.
Aspenwood Villa (lower level)
- Private patio with unobstructed view to the lake.
- Gas grill to enjoy grilling out while enjoying the lakefront view from your “woodsy, upscale” accommodation, an Ely resorts lodges option.
- Dining table and Adirondack chairs to linger a bit. Picnic table for another dining spot.
- Easy Marina and new Sauna access. Lovely outside lakefront fireplace with complimentary firewood is just steps away.
- Want to do some shopping…the Wolf Den Gift Shop in the Wildwood Lodge is adjacent.
ROOMY FULL KITCHEN – THOUGHTFUL AMENITIES
- The spacious knotty pine kitchen has a large dining table for cards and board games…and dining.
- New electric stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, makes “livin” easy when on vacation at River Point.
- Plenty of cupboard space for groceries and all the kitchen dishes, pans, and more.
- Dine in or dine outside on the patio with Adirondack lounge chairs.
- Ceiling fan and large windows round out the kitchen area.
HIGH COMFORT LIVING ROOM – LIGHT FILLED AND AIRY
- Comfortable, light filled knotty pine living room is complete with a queen sofa that opens up to a “sleeper” sofa, new tables, designer lamps, and comfy chair done in a beautiful “North Woods” decor.
- Wood- burning fireplace with complimentary firewood split and stacked for your convenience.
- Beautiful custom ceramic tile flooring flows throughout the living room and into the kitchen.
- Ceiling fan circulates air and two large windows face the lake and allow the fresh, clean air of northern Minnesota to filter in.
KNOTTY PINE BEDROOMS – PRIVACY – COMFORT
- Two, spacious carpeted bedrooms, one with a queen bed, the other with a double bed.
- Both bedrooms have beautiful high quality dressers, night stands, and ceiling fans.
- Custom ceramic flooring flows into both bedrooms and in the hallway.
BATHROOM WITH DOUBLE WHIRLPOOL TUB AND SHOWER – REFRESH
- Bathroom with a double whirlpool tub surrounded by custom ceramic tile is ideal for soaking in after a day of activities, especially if doing some paddling. Those tired muscles will appreciate the therapeutic water. Shower included.
- Window allows plenty of fresh air and light.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air-conditioned offering heat relief. Plenty of windows for those preferring our fresh,clean northern MN air.
Accommodates up to 6 persons maximum.
Watch Our Latest YouTube Video
River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels.
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Perfect for a Fishing Package Getaway
2019 “Aspenwood” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/13 thru 5/24||1-4||$765||$150|
|5/25 thru 6/7||1-4||$975||$215|
|6/8 thru 6/21||1-4||$1260||$250|
|6/22 thru 7/5||1-4||$1395||$285|
|7/6 thru 8/2||1-4||$1645||$330|
|8/3 thru 8/9||1-4||$1435||$285|
|8/10 thru 8/23||1-4||$1230||$245
|8/24 thru 10/2||1-4||$1130
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
DISCOUNTED RATES for 7/6-7/16. VALID ON NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY.
FYI: The resort fee supports high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, supply of split firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports the marina including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum preferred on partial week rentals. Single night rentals based on availability, and full week villa rentals are also available.
- Reservations Information