Ely Minnesota Cabin Rentals – Lakefront – Inspiring Beauty
Minnesota Vacation Home Cabins – Spectacular Cabin…”with a touch of luxury”
Everything about this Ely Minnesota cabin rentals choice at River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is amazing. Beautiful white birch and tall pine trees, as well as manicured areas surround this spectacular vacation home cabin. Gorgeous view of the river, lake, and flowered terrace with easy, level access to the dock and water’s edge, just 60′ away, for a total lakefront view.
PRIVACY – SECLUSION – SWEEPING LAKE VIEWS
Nestled among the white pine and birch trees of the the great North Woods, and beside the clean waters of Birch Lake and the South Kawishiwi River, you’ll find boating, canoeing, fishing, hiking, swimming, relaxation and rejuvenation, just waiting for you to experience and…an exceptional cabin…RIVERVIEW VACATION HOME CABIN. With a private location that provides amazing water views to both the east and the south this Cabin has it all. For one of the best choices of Birch Lake MN cabin rentals, check out Riverview Vacation Home Cabin at River Point Resort.
This is not just a lake place. . . it’s your lake place!
DESIGNER CABIN – ARTFUL FURNISHINGS
- Nine foot walls and vaulted ceilings throughout this fabulous Ely Minnesota cabin rental. Some walls are knotty pine, others are covered in soothing earth tone colors.
- Comfortable living room with a stone-faced ceiling high fireplace becomes the focal point of this glorious space.
- Luxurious furnishings including a queen sleeper sofa, and two deep chairs for added comfort. Coffee table conveniently placed for books and magazines, and a place to set that glass of wine while enjoying the restfulness of this high comfort Ely Minnesota cabin rentals.
- Artful lamps on end tables and softly-lit sconces on the walls offer comfort and inviting ambiance throughout. Multiple windows let in copious amounts of light or filter the light with quality wooded blinds.
- French Doors that bring the outside world in…and, lead you out to your own spacious, private sundeck.
- A dream kitchen with vaulted ceiling, smooth granite counter tops, and rich pecan cabinets with plenty of storage. Nothing has been forgotten in this gourmet type kitchen.
- Convenient bar stool seating at the granite counter top is perfect for breakfast or small snack-type meals.
- A table and chair set for dining with a full lakefront view to the water also makes for a great place to play board games and for putting puzzles together.
- All electric appliances, including top end Bosch dishwasher, stove with glass top, and refrigerator create a pleasant place to hang out and cook. Plus small electrics such as a toaster, blender, hand mixer, and drip coffee pot add to the simply superior conveniences.
BEDROOM WITH DOUBLE WHIRLPOOL – WALK-IN SHOWER – FIREPLACE
- Vaulted master suite has king bed, huge 6′ whirlpool bath for two, and make-up area with sink and comfy stool. This incredible master suite also boasts a separate bathroom with large custom ceramic tile 5′ “walk-in” shower with two shower heads and a second sink offering more convenience and privacy.
- Rock-faced floor to ceiling gas fireplace adds a touch of ambiance to the restful bedroom.
- Soft lighting, beautiful cabinets, linen closet, and designer touches throughout.
- Second bathroom, located off of the kitchen area, has a large custom ceramic shower, spacious sink and counter area, plus another linen closet.
SPACIOUS SUNDECK – FANTASTIC SCREEN PORCH
- French doors take you away to the outside world of your Ely Minnesota cabin rentals choice onto a spacious sundeck spanning the width of the cabin.
- Private sundeck with an incredible lakefront view. Dine outdoors on Torpitone table and chairs, relax in the lounge chairs or chaise loungers.
- When it’s time to cook, enjoy the gas grill and prepare your evening meal while watching the sun move across the sky.
- Large screen porch with vaulted ceiling, more comfortable high quality furnishings, and an additional dining area gives this cabin a total of four dining areas, all with lakefront views.
- In-floor radiant heat for constant and consistent warmth beneath your feet.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS WIFI – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics WIFI in all accommodations. River Point Resort ® is one of the few properties in the entire area that have high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air-conditioning throughout this Minnesota lake cabin, plus ceiling fans circulate fresh air on those warmer summer days for even higher comfort
Perfect For A Romantic Getaway
Couples love this accommodation as a superb choice when combined with the Honeymoon/Romance Package. Enjoy unlimited 16′ boat with 15 hp motor, 17′ canoe, gourmet chocolates, wine, and much more.
Experience A Guided Adventure
Enjoy a day on beautiful 20 mile long Birch Lake with guided boat and motor trip. Try your luck at walleye, northern pike, or small mouth bass fishing. Catch and release or cook them up fresh! Like boating and also like the peace of canoeing, then try a guided day canoeing adventure into the Boundary Waters. Either way your adventure will create lifelong memories.
Visit The Point Cabin, another haven of comfort and amenities at River Point Resort & Outfitting Co. The Birch Lake MN cabin choices at River Point Resort are pretty amazing!
Watch Our Latest YouTube Video
River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels.
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 3 persons maximum. Please Note: Riverview Cabin is reserved for adults and youth, age 12 & older only.
2022 RIVERVIEW VACATION HOME CABIN RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/13 thru 5/20||1-2||$1385||$280|
|5/21 thru 6/3||1-2||$1725||$345|
|6/4 thru 6/17||1-2||$2055||$410|
|6/18 thru 7/1||1-2||$2345||$470|
|7/2 thru 8/5||1-2||$2410||$480|
|8/6 thru 8/19||1-2||$2270||$455|
|8/20 thru 8/26||1-2||$2130||$425
|8/27 thru 9/30||1-2||$1995
Additional Person Rates
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 4% lodging tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
FYI: The resort fee for your Ely Minnesota cabin rentals supports high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Full week Rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis in the Vacation Home Cabins. Minimum 5-night rental with arrival or departure on a Saturday.
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- It is required that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the Kawishiwi River system, unless bringing your own boat. Group rentals of more than one accommodation require minimum boat/motor rentals for the entire stay. marina rates
- Reservation Information