Welcome to the State of Unwind. Make Yourself at Home.™
Ely Minnesota Lodging at River Point…It’s like having “your own place” at the lake!
What’s your favorite way to “get away”? Fishing? Hiking? Kayaking? Canoeing? Boating? Swimming? At River Point Resort you can do it all. Or, nothing at all, and, best of all, you don’t have to wait, because a place where families and friends could connect and reconnect has been realized. Start living your vacation dreams today with all of the Ely Minnesota lodging choices at River Point Resort in Ely, Minnesota.
Pride is taken in the cleanliness of all of our Ely Minnesota lodging options: vacation home cabins, cabins, villas, and chalets, and the spacious grounds of River Point Resort. Every effort is made to provide a relaxing vacation, giving you the opportunity to enjoy one of our country’s most beautiful and unique wilderness areas. If the invitation to our Minnesota resort sounds appealing, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to meet and serve you personally in the future.
All Minnesota lake cabins, villas, and chalets are set back 30-140 feet from the lakefront with scenic lake views and wooded privacy. It’s like having “your own place” at the lake. All of River Point’s sixteen accommodations and the Wildwood Lodge face south and are located along a mile of premier wilderness shoreline, making the magnificent private peninsula setting of River Point Resort-one of the perfect Minnesota lake resorts.
Vacation Home Cabins: 1 & 3 Bedrooms
Cabins: 1-2 Bedrooms
Villas: 1-2 Bedrooms
Chalets: 1 Bedroom-can accommodate up to 4
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
- Complete bedroom with bed, dressers, etc.
- Electric range and oven
- Electric refrigerator
- Dishwashers in all accommodations except Log Cabin and Hideaway Cabin
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Glassware and wine glasses
- Blender and hand mixer
- Drip coffee pot and toaster
- Hair Dryer
- All accommodations have fully modern bathrooms with a shower; eight accommodations have tubs and showers, including five accommodations that have two person whirlpools
- Electric baseboard heat in all accommodations, except the Chalets and Riverview Cabin which have radiant in-floor heat
- Deck or patio dining table and chairs or picnic table, and lounge furniture, gas grill
- Screened porches on the nine Vacation Home Cabin and Cabins.
- Complimentary cut and split firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and outside fire pits
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Unparalleled lake scenery, complete with park benches an lounging chairs sprinkled along the shoreline.
- Infant and toddler port-a-cribs are not available. Please provide you own.
- River Point is a Pet Free Facility. Please call for nearby kennel information. We’re happy to help.
- For greater safety and in consideration of all guests, our accommodations are SMOKE FREE. Smoking is optional on patios or sundecks.
PLEASE BRING PERSONAL BEDDING, PILLOWS, BATH AND KITCHEN TOWELING, AND BATHMAT OR RUG FOR THE BATHROOM
With the advent of Covid 19 all of us have had to change and adapt. Because of this, our Ely Area Tourism Bureau has recommended, and several of our repeat customers have suggested, that we ask our guests to bring their own bedding (sheets, blankets, spreads (or comforters), and pillows), in addition to their own toweling for their accommodation. You might also consider the option of simply bringing sleep bags ( bed roll) and pillows, in addition to your personal bath and kitchen toweling since a sleep bag takes up less space when traveling. We kindly request that you would do this as it would help out immensely. Thank you.
If you are reaching River Point via an airline flight, please contact us for more information of what arrangements can be made.
- Daily or Weekly Towel Service is not included in accommodation rate
- Guest Laundromat available on-site. Coin operated.
Please bring face masks, gloves, and personal hand sanitizer, per CDC recommendations.
Finished in knotty pine with beamed and vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, and comfortable furnishings, the Wildwood Lodge houses a snack/beverage bar, relaxing T.V. area, and the Wolf Den Gift Shop. Snacks and beverages, including pizza, ice cream, beer, sodas, and more are available.
Local grocery stores offer great food options for preparing and enjoying your meals at River Point’s gorgeous lake facility in the comfort of your Vacation Home-your Ely Minnesota lodging choice-with full kitchen and outside gas grill. Or, drive into Ely, 10-12 minutes away, for dining choices from simple and inexpensive to gourmet fare. Please note, River Point does not offer a full-service restaurant.