2019 “Chalets” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Weekly Rates||Day Rates|
|5/13 thru 5/24||1-2||$615||$110|
|5/25 thru 6/7||1-2||$775||$140|
|6/8 thru 6/21||1-2||$920||$165|
|6/22 thru 7/5||1-2||$1065||$195|
|7/6 thru 8/2||1-2||$1180||$215
|8/3 thru 8/9||1-2||$1065||$195|
|8/10 thru 8/23||1-2||$890||$165
|8/24 thru 10/2||1-2||$805||$150
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in the Ely Minnesota hotels motels lodging choice, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have complimentary use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Complimentary instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- We are happy to fulfill specific lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities
- Chalet reservation assignments may be modified
- Reservations made during Holidays and Events (ie: Labor Day Weekend, Blueberry Arts Festival time, including the night prior to the festival of 7/26 (Festival Dates: July 27, 28, 29) are subject to a 10% surcharge. A three-night minimum rental is required for reservations made during holidays and events.(Some exceptions to the 3-nite minimum rental may occur. Inquire)
- Interested in motorized watercraft? Find out more, at marina rates
- Reservations Information