Ely MN Cabin Rentals – Lakefront Magnificence
Minnesota Vacation Home Cabins – Spend time in a gorgeous “cabin at the lake with a touch of luxury”.
WATCH THE SUNRISE – CATCH THE SUNSET
Incredibly private Ely MN cabin rentals at River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. makes The Point Cabin exceptional. This Minnesota vacation home cabin is nestled on a secluded point of land and forested hilltop 60 feet from the water. The Point Cabin overlooks Birch Lake and the South Kawishiwi River in, not one, but three directions…to the east, to the south, and to the west. Watch as the sunrise peels away the morning fog that collects over the lake from the screen porch or sundeck of this stunning cabin, or lay out in your chaise lounger in the warm, bright sun of the day. Catch the setting sun as you enjoy a favorite beverage and relax in your screen porch. Enjoy the beauty of the birch and pine trees and the amazing rock configurations sprinkled by this Ely MN cabin rentals magnificent choice at River Point Resort®.
NESTLED ON A SECLUDED POINT – PRIVATE HAVEN
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the cabin are enhanced with custom-crafted quality knotty pine interior walls, and multiple magnificent windows framing the incredible lakefront views.
- Upscale sconce lighting captures a romantic mood and is equally restful.
- Generous living room with rock faced gas fireplace bordered by two vertical windows overlooking the water to the east invites you to sit a spell. Comfortable designer furnishings, including a double sofa sleeper, unique high end lamps, and end tables accompanied by soft wall sconce lighting. The outside world is brought inside when looking through the many windows framing the incredible scenery surrounding this spectacular cabin.
DESIGNER KITCHEN – FOUR DINING AREAS
- Designer kitchen with striking hickory cabinets, generous counter space, and center island with windows all around elevate “time” in the kitchen to a very good thing. Dine at the ample center island and view the outside world all around you. This fantastic kitchen is complete with electric refrigerator, high quality Bosch dishwasher, oven with glass cook-top, microwave, and all the small electric appliances, such as hand mixer, blender, toaster, and drip coffee pot makes cooking convenient and clean-up a breeze. Everything, including excellent storage, is at your fingertips.
- Add in a glorious space for the dining table and chairs…with lakefront water view…and you’ll never want to leave. With four dining areas to select from (center island, kitchen table, screen porch and sundeck), all with a lakefront view, only one word says it all…Wow!
- Custom ceramic tile flooring flows from the lovely bathroom with over-sized ceramic tile shower through the living room, kitchen, and screen porch uniting all rooms with a perfect blend of function and beauty.
BEDROOM WITH A VIEW – COMFORT AND BEAUTY
- Remarkably ample bedroom is appointed with a king bed, two nightstands, dresser, comfortable side chair. Comfort and beauty.
- Three windows in the atmosphere of the lovely bedroom provide plenty of options for clean fresh air and a profoundly superb night’s rest. Simply close the wooden blinds to shut off the world, or filter the light and fresh air by keeping the slats partially open, and you may even catch a glimpse of the full moon. And, the largest bedroom window even has a lakefront view.
- Large cedar enclosed closet for your clothing.
AMAZING SCREEN PORCH – TWO SUNDECKS
- Spacious screen porch with more comfortable upscale designer furnishings, lamps, ceiling fan, and another stunning place to dine, take a nap, read a book, and soak in the peacefulness allowing for more enjoyment of the beautiful water views and the many pine and birch trees surrounding this dramatic, luxurious cabin.
- Sundecks. There are not one but two sundecks, at this first-class Ely MN cabin rentals choice. One at the main entrance with two lounging chairs and table, and another spacious sundeck facing both east and south off of the kitchen. This second deck has a chaise lounger and table with chairs with an astounding lakefront view.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS WIFI – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business we have you covered.
- Air-conditioning throughout this Minnesota lake cabin plus ceiling fans circulate fresh air on those warmer summer days.
The Point is perfect for two adults wanting some luxury and gorgeous lake views. Consider adding on the Honeymoon/Romance Package with unlimited 16′ boat and 15 hp motor, 17′ canoe, gourmet chocolates, wine, passes to the International Wolf Center in quaint Ely, and much more.
Experience A Guided Adventure
Enjoy a day on beautiful 20 mile long Birch Lake with guided boat and motor trip. Try your luck at walleye, northern pike, or small mouth bass fishing. Catch and release or cook them up fresh! Like boating and also like the peace of canoeing, then try a guided day canoeing adventure into the Boundary Waters. Either way your adventure will create lifelong memories.
Watch Our Latest YouTube Video
River Point Resort® is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 2 persons maximum. Please note that The Point Cabin is reserved for adults and youth, age 12 & older only.
2021 “The Point” Rates
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Nightly Rates|
|5/14 thru 5/21||1-2||$1455||$290|
|5/22 thru 6/4||1-2||$1815||$365|
|6/5 thru 6/18||1-2||$2155||$430|
|6/19 thru 7/2||1-2||$2345||$470|
|7/3 thru 8/6||1-2||$2410||$480|
|8/7 thru 8/20||1-2||$2270||$455|
|8/21 thru 8/27||1-2||$2130 (8/14: Discounted to $1815)
||$425 (8/14: Discounted to $365)|
|8/28 thru 10/3||1-2||$1995||$405|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 4% lodging tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee.
FYI: The resort fee supports high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment at this resort-owned, Ely MN cabin rentals.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Full week Rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday in Vacation Home Cabins. Minimum 5-night rental with arrival or departure on a Saturday.
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- It is recommended for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the Kawishiwi River system that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat. Group rentals of more than one accommodation require minimum boat/motor rentals for the entire stay. Marina Rates
- Reservation Information