Spacious and comfortable with desirable knotty pine living rooms for that Up North feeling. After a day of outdoor activities, the Stoneridge Villa provides the perfect place to unwind and relax.
SEEK THE SUNRISE – BE AMAZED
Nothing says relaxation and rejuvenation like facing the morning sun and breathing in the cool, fresh air of a new day at the lake. Watch the sun melt away the remaining darkness from the sundeck of the Stoneridge Villa.
Stoneridge Villa (upper level)
- Sundeck with gas grill to enjoy grilling out while enjoying the lakefront view from your “woodsy, upscale” accommodation, an Ely resorts lodges option.
- Dining table and chairs to linger a bit.
- Easy Marina and new Sauna access. Lovely stone fireplace with complimentary firewood is just steps away.
- Want to do some shopping…the Wolf Den Gift Shop in the Wildwood Lodge is adjacent.
SPACIOUS FULL KITCHEN – THOUGHTFUL AMENITIES
- New electric stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, for easy clean up time.
- Ample cupboard and counter space to store groceries and create tempting dishes.
- Kitchen dining at large 6-person dining table; great for card games, puzzles.
- Ceiling fan and large windows round out the kitchen area.
HIGH COMFORT LIVING ROOM – WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE
- Knotty pine living room with queen sleeper sofa, new tables, designer lamps, and comfy chairs is artfully styled in classic and sophisticated “North Woods” decor.
- Wood-burning fireplace with complimentary firewood, stacked and split.
- Beautiful custom ceramic tile flows from the living room through the kitchen.
- Large windows facing the lake bring in fresh air. Ceiling fan circulates air and adds to your comfort level.
KNOTTY PINE BEDROOMS – LIGHT FILLED AND AIRY
- Two carpeted bedrooms; one with a comfortable new queen bed in airy, light-filled bedroom. Second bedroom with new full-sized bed and set of twin bunk beds.
- Both bedrooms have roomy dressers and ceiling fans.
- A hall closet is perfect for stowing luggage and also stores extra linens and pillows.
BATHROOM WITH DOUBLE WHIRLPOOL TUB – RELAX
- Large bathroom with double whirlpool tub plus shower surrounded by custom ceramic tile is therapeutic.
- Extra touches such as a granite-topped storage dresser for toweling provides convenience.
- Window allows plenty of fresh air and light.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air-conditioned offering heat relief. Plenty of windows for those preferring our fresh,clean northern MN air.
Accommodates up to 6-7 persons
- Kitchens with all new electric stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space make cooking a breeze.
- The Lakefront Villas are situated next to a beautiful rock ridge with day-long southern exposure and lovely lake breezes making relaxing on the sundeck by each Villa most enjoyable.
• Wood-Burning Fireplace • Cooking & Eating Utensils • Complimentary Firewood • Glassware & Wine Glasses • Private Whirlpool Bathtub for two plus shower • Blender & Hand Mixer • Complete bedroom with blankets & bed linens • Drip Coffee Pot & Toaster • New custom ceramic tile flooring • Hair Dryer • Electric Refrigerator • Ceiling Fans • Microwave Oven • Air Conditioning • Electric Range & Oven • Electric Heat Throughout • Dishwasher • Deck Dining Table & Chairs and Lounge Furniture • Cookware • Gas Grill
Watch Our Latest YouTube Video
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
SAUNA AND GARDEN SHOWER
The new and amazing Finnish style steam sauna is just a few steps from the Stoneridge Villa, perfect offering your a family or group stay. So, much fun to “take a steam” and then jump in the lake? And, if needed the Sauna provides an additional lovely bathroom and shower for your convenience day or night, as it is open 24 hours a day. The Garden Shower gives you an exhilarating shower with an open air roof and the smell of fresh cedar surrounding you. Northern Minnesota perfection!
Perfect for a Fishing Package Getaway
The northern end of Birch Lake joined by the South Kawishiwi River is where you want to be…right at River Point…fishing resorts Minnesota.
No list of fishing resorts Minnesota is complete without River Point Resort® recognized as one of the top notch MN fishing resorts. And, when selecting the Stoneridge Villa for your family or group fishing vacation, you may wish to consider the Spring or Summer Fishing Package option.
Accommodates up to 6-7 persons
2019 Stoneridge Villa RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/13 thru 5/24||1-4||$780||$155|
|5/25 thru 6/7||1-4||$1110||$225|
|6/8 thru 6/21||1-4||$1285||$260|
|6/22 thru 7/5||1-4||$1425||$295|
|7/6 thru 8/3||1-4||$1675||$340|
|8/3 thru 8/9||1-4||$1465||$295|
|8/10 thru 8/23||1-4||$1260||$255|
|8/25 thru 10/2||1-4||$1160
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee.
High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, supply of split firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports the marina including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have complimentary use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Complimentary instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum preferred on partial week rentals. Single night rentals based on availability, and full week villa rentals are also available.
- Reservations Information