SHIFTING PINE VACATION HOME CABIN – TOTALLY REMODELED
Ely MN Vacation Home Rentals-Ely MN Cabins-Lakefront Splendor
An entirely new look for Shifting Pine Vacation Home Cabin at River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. has occurred with a complete remodel. The cabin has a new feel of spaciousness and functionality. With a multitude of new changes, this cabin will become even more amazing and desirable.
PRIVATE DOCK – WALKING PATH – BONFIRE PIT
- Fishing or sun tanning off of your own private dock, and the convenience of docking your rental boat at your Minnesota cabins site, is a big plus.
- River Point’s docks are well-maintained and pleasantly located to capture the fabulous lakefront views
- A private dock is located on Shifting Pine Vacation Home Cabin
- A serene walking path meanders along the water’s edge leading to the North Beach and playground from the Minnesota vacation home cabins. Fun and easy for younger children to access the playground area.
- Convenient firewood storage shed located directly behind the Cabin for the wood-burning fireplace is super handy
- Evenings are always better with a fire either inside a cozy cabin, or outside at one of River Point’s three new bonfire pit areas
- All firewood is complimentary
- North bonfire pit directly adjoins the Shifting Pine Vacation Home Cabin via the walking path.
VAULTED CEILINGS – NEW KNOTTY PINE THROUGHOUT
- Vaulted knotty pine ceilings throughout each room, airy and light-filled
- New high quality knotty pine walls throughout the three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and bathrooms. Fresh, light-filled rustic elegance
- Raised six-panel bedroom and bathroom doors
- Closet in the kitchen area is convenient for jackets, rain wear, umbrellas, and more
TWO BATHROOMS – DOUBLE SINKS
- Beautiful vanity and sink area allowing additional counter space
- High end custom hickory cabinets with drawers
- Walk in custom ceramic tile shower
- Designer toilet
- Custom ceramic tile flooring and designer touches throughout
- New bathroom window allows more light and enhanced ventilation
Second bathroom off of the master bedroom. The entrance to this bedroom is from the living room for added privacy.
- Second bathroom is beautiful and highly functional
- Walk in custom ceramic tile shower with two shower heads
- Vanity with two sinks, plenty of high end hickory cabinets with drawers and spacious counter area
- Make-up area with convenient stool for sitting
- Designer toilet
- Custom ceramic tile flooring and designer touches throughout
- Window for excellent circulation of air
THREE BEDROOMS – LOG DRESSERS – NEW WINDOWS
- Master bedroom with king bed and bathroom and closet
- Middle bedroom with a queen bed
- Third bedroom with a full size bed and a set of twin bunk beds
- Middle bedroom increased in size for a more spacious feeling
- All bedrooms in Shifting Pine Vacation Home Cabin furnished with new log dressers, designer lamps, and night tables
- New larger windows throughout each of the three bedrooms provide great views and ventilation
- New carpeting
THREE DINING AREAS – CUSTOM CERAMIC FLOORING
- Beautiful, light-filled knotty pine full kitchen with ceiling fan, dishwasher, microwave, full-size electric stove with ceramic cook-top, refrigerator, and other small electric appliances, including hand mixer, blender, toaster, and coffee pot.
- Ample kitchen counter space with quality custom slate back-splash and generous cupboards
- 7-person dining table with view of the lake to enjoy while dining.
- Custom ceramic kitchen floor tile flows into the spacious adjacent screen porch
- With three dining areas (kitchen, screen porch, sundeck) larger groups can enjoy conversation which easily flows between the dining areas. Comfortable dining seating
- Larger groups renting other accommodations in addition to the Shifting Pine Cabin will find that dining together in the Shifting Pine Vacation Home Cabin is ideal
ROCK-FACED LIVING ROOM FIREPLACE – LAKE FACING WINDOWS
- Living room has a totally new look with a beautiful, custom rock-faced wood-burning fireplace
- Flanking the fireplace are two new windows facing east
- New living room windows face south directly to the lake
- New carpeting throughout the living room
- Designer blinds and sconces add a touch of elegance
SPACIOUS SUNDECKS – DESIREABLE SCREEN PORCH
- Two spacious sun decks wrapping around two sides of this Ely Minnesota cabin are great to hang out on
- A six person Tropitone dining table and chairs, plus chaise loungers are situated on the deck that faces the lake to the south adding to the pleasure of outside living.
- On the deck nearest the entrance to the kitchen is a gas grill
- Expansive 12 x 16 screened porch with a second set of “living room” furniture at your Ely MN vacation home rentals cabin
- Screen porch furniture is beautiful wicker sofa, chair, and a loveseat, end tables with outdoor quality indoor/outdoor lamps providing a perfect sitting and reading spot and time to gaze out to the lake while being super comfortable
- Dining area in the screen porch with 4-person Tropitone table enhances the feeling of having “your own place at the lake” with an amazing view
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air conditioning throughout adds to the comfort level, and plenty of windows with cross ventilation brings in fresh, clean northern MN air, too.
TASTE OF THE NORTHWOODS CANOE PACKAGE
You have the option of further experiencing the wilderness at River Point’s doorstep when going on the “Taste of the North Woods”, 2-Day, 1-Night canoe/camping adventure into the famous Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. This package offers resort guests a reduced rate to try wilderness canoe/camping. This is especially fun for families who want just a “taste” of wilderness camping and canoeing. Find Out More…
GUIDED CANOE TRIP ADVENTURES
Thinking about a day of canoeing and fishing or maybe viewing some of Minnesota’s best examples of Native American Pictographs in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness? You can do either when opting for a day guided canoe trip excursion with one of River Point’s knowledgeable and friendly guides. This day trip excursion makes for a great addition to your resort stay.
TAKE A SAUNA
After an exciting and adventurous day in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, whether on a self-guided canoe trip or a guided canoe trips with one of River Point Outfitting Co.’s experienced and friendly guides, relax and take a “steam” in the state-of-the-art custom sauna. Muscles and minds relaxed and ready for a very good night’s sleep. Try it…You’ll love it!
River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum and occurs in the parking lots, on the hiking trail, and on the water.
- Accommodates up to 8 persons maximum
- Full Week Rental on a Saturday to Saturday basis required or a Minimum 5-Night Rental with arrival or departure on a Saturday
- Best Value is a full week rental as 2 Nights are included without charge
2023 SHIFTING PINE VACATION HOME RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/12 thru 5/19||1-6||$2345||$469|
|5/20 thru 6/2||1-6||$2695||$539|
|6/3 thru 6/16||1-6||$3049||$609|
|6/17 thru 6/30||1-6||$3445||$689|
|7/1 thru 8/4||1-6||$4045||$809|
|8/5 thru 8/18||1-6||$3695||$739|
|8/19 thru 8/25||1-6||$3195||$639|
|8/26 thru 9/1||1-6||$3225||$649|
|9/2 thru 9/24||1-6||$2695||$539|
Additional Person Rates
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 4% lodging tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
FYI: The resort fee supports high speed WIFI internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment at this resort-owned, Ely MN vacation home rentals.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- It is recommended that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the Kawishiwi River system unless bringing your own motorized boat.
- Group rentals of more than one accommodation require minimum boat/motor rentals for the entire stay. Check out: marina rates