Escape to a MN romantic resort, River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. offering the lakefront Birchcliff Villa, one of three lodging accommodations, located in large Villa building situated next to a beautiful rock ridge with day-long southern exposure and lovely lake breezes making relaxing on the sundeck of Birchcliff pleasant.
HIGH COMFORT BEDROOM – DOUBLE WHIRLPOOL TUB
- Spacious bedroom with new carpeting, queen bed with a lovely comforter, designer lamps, and artwork. Bedroom ceiling fan circulates air, and a large window in the bedroom provides fresh breezes and a lake view.
- Bathroom is adjacent with large and comfortable double whirlpool tub, plus a shower, all surrounded by ceramic tile a bathroom window offering excellent cross ventilation with the bedroom window.
WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE – NEW WOODEN PLANK FLOORING
- Lovely, relaxing living room with a double sleeper sofa, and all new tables and lamps done in the perfect decor for your wilderness experience.
- Wood-burning fireplace rounds out the ambiance with plenty of complimentary firewood for cozy evenings “in front of the fire”.
- Full Kitchen with all electric appliances, new wooden plank flooring flowing from kitchen to living room adds a woodsy, yet upscale setting. Dine at the table and chairs in the kitchen area or dine outdoors. Your choice!
SUNDECK – WATCH THE SUNRISE
- Sundeck with a dining table and two chairs with eastern lakefront view makes breakfast time a wonderful experience, as you watch the rising sun, its warmth upon your face while sipping your morning coffee. Evenings are also a great time to dine outside, as the sundeck offers a partial lake-view to the south making for a romantic setting at this MN romantic resort.
- View More
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air-conditioned offering heat relief. Plenty of windows for those preferring our fresh,clean northern MN air.
- Kitchen with electric appliances and plenty of cabinets and counters make cooking a breeze.
• Wood-Burning Fireplace • Cooking & Eating Utensils • Complimentary Firewood • Glassware & Wine Glasses • Private Whirlpool Bathtub for two plus shower • Blender & Hand Mixer • Complete bedroom with blankets & bed linens • Drip Coffee Pot & Toaster New custom wooden plank kitchen/livingroom flooring • Hair Dryer • Electric Refrigerator • Ceiling Fans • Microwave Oven • Air Conditioning • Electric Range & Oven • Electric Heat Throughout • Dishwasher • Deck Table & Chairs • Cookware • Gas Grill
Ideal For A MN Romantic Getaway
Enjoy the amenities of the Birchcliff Villa when on your special Minnesota romantic getaway vacation…anniversary, mini-moon, honeymoon, birthday and more. Think about adding on the special Honeymoon & Romance Package for two persons complete with unlimited use of a 16′ boat with 15 hp motor, unlimited canoe use, wine, chocolates and so much more. It’s an amazing Package addition to this lodging choice.
Perfect For A Fishing Package Getaway For Two
Lakefront, and just a few steps from the Marina and docks makes Birchcliff Villa an easy access for early morning fishing. Slip out of the Marina and away you go for a few hours of fishing adventure amidst the multitude of bays, inlets, coves, and islands. Explore, fish, have a shore lunch, enjoy your Fishing Getaway Package.
River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels.
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 3 persons maximum. Best suited for 2 persons.
2020 “Birchcliff” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/15 thru 5/22||1-2||$665||$135|
|5/23 thru 6/5||1-2||$880||$175|
|6/6 thru 6/19||1-2||$1045||$210|
|6/20 thru 7/3||1-2||$1195||$240|
|7/4 thru 7/31||1-2||$1345||$270
|8/1 thru 8/7||1-2||$1220||$245
|8/8 thru 8/21||1-2||$1100||$220
|8/22 thru 10/2||1-2||$1100||$220
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
FYI: The resort fee supports high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, supply of split firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina assistance including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum preferred on partial week rentals. Single night rentals based on availability, and full week villa rentals are also available.
- Reservations Information