Ely MN Vacation Home Rentals-Ely MN Cabins-Lakefront Splendor
Minnesota Vacation Home Cabins – “your own place at the lake”
These two lakefront Ely MN vacation home rentals at River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. are located on pine and birch covered grounds providing exceptional water views – just 75 feet from the South Kawishiwi River and to Birch Lake, and are ideal for family vacations.
In a world with too many deadlines, too many important things to do, and juggling too many balls in the air at the same time, if for just a week, it is nice to do what we are most fundamentally family. So, this time do the family vacation with a comfortable Ely MN vacation home rentals option; you’ll have great memories to share. One hundred feet of spacious land lies between each of these three Ely MN cabins allowing for added privacy and serenity.
PRIVATE DOCKS – WALKING PATH – BONFIRE PITS
- Fishing or sun tanning off of your own private dock, and the convenience of docking your rental boat at your Minnesota cabins site, is a big plus. River Point’s docks are well-maintained and pleasantly located to capture the fabulous lakefront views.
- A private dock is located on Secluded Shores and Reflections Vacation Home Cabins
- A serene walking path meanders along the water’s edge leading to the North Beach and playground from the Minnesota vacation home cabins. Fun and easy for younger children to access the playground area.
- Convenient firewood storage shed by each of these Ely MN cabins for use in the wood-burning fireplaces.
- Evenings are always better with a fire either inside a cozy cabin, or outside at one of River Point’s three new bonfire pit areas. All firewood is complimentary. North bonfire pit directly adjoins these two Vacation Home Cabins.
SPACIOUS SUNDECKS – SCREEN PORCHES
- Two spacious sun decks that wrap around two sides of each of the Ely MN cabins are great to hang out on. A new six person Tropitone dining table and chairs, plus chaise loungers are situated on the deck that faces the lake to the south, adding to the pleasure of outside living. On the deck nearest the entrance to the kitchen is a gas grill.
- Expansive 12 x 16 screened porch with a second set of “living room” furniture at your Ely MN vacation home rentals cabin.
- Screen porch furniture is beautiful wicker sofa, chair, and a loveseat, end tables with outdoor lamps providing a perfect sitting and reading spot.
- Dining area in the screen porch with new Tropitone table enhances the feeling of having “your own place at the lake” with an amazing view
THREE BEDROOMS – PERFECT FOR FAMILIES – GROUP COMFORT
- Three carpeted bedrooms. Master bedroom has one queen bed; middle bedroom has one double bed; and the third bedroom features one set of twin bunk beds and another queen bed. Night stands with lamps offer comfortable options for reading and other quiet activities.
- Dressers for your clothing round out the bedroom conveniences
- Excellent window placement provides pleasant sun-filled rooms during day-light hours, and fresh, clean air for a restful night’s sleep.
- Knotty pine full bathroom complete with bathtub and shower and vanity with sink.
LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACES
- Carpeted knotty pine living room includes a queen sleeper sofa and comfy oversized chairs with an Up North feeling
- End tables, designer lamps, bookcase, and decorative touches throughout
- Wood-burning fireplaces complete with complimentary firewood are highly desirable. Convenient fire box filled with firewood is immediately adjacent to each Cabin
THREE DINING AREAS – CUSTOM CERAMIC FLOORING
- Beautiful, light-filled knotty pine full kitchen with ceiling fan, dishwasher, microwave, full-size electric stove with ceramic cook-top, refrigerator, and other small electric appliances, including hand mixer, blender, toaster, and coffee pot. Ample kitchen counter space with quality custom slate back-splash and generous cupboards.
- 7-person dining table with view of the lake to enjoy while dining.
- Custom ceramic kitchen floor tile flows into the spacious adjacent screen porch.
- With three dining areas (kitchen, screen porch, sundeck) larger groups can enjoy conversation which easily flows between the dining areas. Comfortable dining seating can accommodate up to 17 persons in Secluded Shores and Reflections. Larger groups renting other accommodations will find that dining together in one of these three bedroom vacation home cabins is perfect.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS WIFI – A/C
- High Speed Broadband Fiber Optics Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. River Point is one of the few properties in the entire area that have true high speed fiber optics. Whether you want to upload your walleye catch photo to your friends on social media, connect with friends on email, or do a bit of business, we have you covered.
- Air conditioning throughout adds to the comfort level, and plenty of windows with cross ventilation brings in fresh, clean northern MN air, too.
Accommodates up to 10 persons maximum. (Best suited for up to 8 persons.)
Watch Our Latest YouTube Video
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
River Point Resort® & Outfitting Co. is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels.
Taste of the North Woods Canoe Trip
You have the option of further experiencing the wilderness at River Point’s doorstep when going on the “Taste of the North Woods”, 2-Day, 1-Night canoe/camping adventure into the famous Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. This package offers resort guests a reduced rate to try wilderness canoe/camping. This is especially fun for families who want just a “taste” of wilderness camping and canoeing. Find Out More…
Guided Day Canoe Trip Adventures
Thinking about a day of canoeing and fishing or maybe viewing some of Minnesota’s best examples of Native American Pictographs in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness? You can do either when opting for a day guided canoe trip excursion with one of River Point’s knowledgeable and friendly guides. This day trip excursion makes for a great addition to your resort stay.
2021 “Secluded Shores, Reflections” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/14 thru 5/21||1-6||$1995||$400|
|5/22 thru 6/4||1-6||$2295||$460|
|6/5 thru 6/18||1-6||$2825
|6/19 thru 7/2||1-6||$3055||$610|
|7/3 thru 8/6||1-6||$3555||$715|
|8/7 thru 8/20||1-6||$2795
|8/21 thru 8/27||1-6||$2595||$520|
|8/28 thru 10/3||1-6||$2395
Additional Person Rates
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 4% lodging tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 6% resort fee. Rates subject to change.
FYI: The resort fee support high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake. Instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding is personalized by guest request. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment at this resort-owned, Ely MN cabin rentals.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Full week Rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis in the Vacation Home Cabins. Minimum 5-night rental with arrival or departure on a Saturday.
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- It is recommended for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the Kawishiwi River system that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates
- Reservation Information