Welcome to the State of Unwind. Make Yourself at Home.™
Ely Minnesota Lodging at River Point…It’s like having “your own place” at the lake!
What’s your favorite way to “get away”? Fishing? Hiking? Kayaking? Canoeing? Boating? Swimming? At River Point Resort you can do it all. Or, nothing at all, and, best of all you don’t have to wait because a place where families and friends could connect and reconnect has been realized. Start living your vacation dreams today with all of the Ely Minnesota lodging choices at River Point Resort in Ely, Minnesota.
Pride is taken in the cleanliness of all of our Ely Minnesota lodging options: vacation home cabins, cabins, villas, and chalets, and the spacious grounds of River Point Resort. Every effort is made to provide a relaxing vacation giving you the opportunity to enjoy one of our country’s most beautiful and unique wilderness areas. If the invitation to our Minnesota resort sounds appealing please don’t hesitate to contact us. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to meet and serve you personally in the future.
All Minnesota lake cabins, villas, and chalets are set back 25-140 feet from the lakefront with scenic lake views and wooded privacy. It’s like having “your own place” at the lake. All of River Point’s accommodations and the Wildwood Lodge face south and are located along a mile of premier wilderness shoreline, making the magnificent private peninsula setting of River Point Resort-one of the perfect Minnesota lake resorts.
With a southern breeze coming into the point of land on most summer days you will find yourself enjoying the many lawn chairs, chaise loungers, and benches provided for your enjoyment along the shoreline and on the spacious sundeck by the Office and the Wildwood Lodge and at the 60 sundeck at the Marina area complete with tables and chairs and beautiful landscaping to gaze at the amazing water views and begin to relax and refresh.
Vacation Home Cabins: 1 & 3 Bedrooms
Cabins: 1-2 Bedrooms
Villas: 1-2 Bedrooms
Chalets: 1 Bedroom-can accommodate 3-4
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios.
We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum and occurs only in the parking lots, on the hiking trail, or out on the water.
- Complete bedroom with bed, dressers, lamps, etc.
- Electric range and oven
- Electric refrigerator
- Microwave oven
- Dishwashers in all accommodations except Log Cabin and Hideaway Cabin
- Cookware including fry pans, cook pots and pans, oven roasting pan , cookie sheet, 9×13 baking pan, glass loaf pan, cutting boards, etc.
- Cooking and eating utensils including Pyrex glass bowls, serving plates and bowls, carrot/potato peeler, cheese grater, corkscrew, can opener, etc. and all silverware and cutlery
- Grilling utensils
- Glassware and wine glasses
- Hand mixer
- Drip coffee pot with filters provided
- Hair Dryer
- Kitchen are well stocked with most everything needed for cooking and dining
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning in all accommodations
Other Lodging Features
- All accommodations have bathrooms with a shower; eight accommodations have tubs and showers, including the five accommodations that have two person whirlpools.
- Accommodations with whirlpools are 1-bedroom Riverview Vacation Home Cabin, 3-bedroom Bayport Vacation Home Cabin, 1 bedroom Birchcliff Villa, 2-bedroom Aspenwood and Stoneridge Villas
- Electric baseboard heat in most of the accommodations
- The one-bedroom Sunrise and Evergreen Chalets and Riverview Cabin have radiant in-floor heat and AC-Heat Pump systems
- The one-bedroom Point Vacation Home Cabin has an AC/Heat Pump system
- The three-bedroom Shifting Pine Vacation Home Cabin has an AC/Heat Pump system
- Deck or patio dining table and chairs or picnic table, and lounge furniture, gas grill
- Screened porches facing the water are on all of the nine Vacation Home Cabin and Cabins.
- Enjoyable for dining and gathering, reading, plying games, and watching the beauty of natural world right out in front of you
- Complimentary cut and split firewood for wood-burning fireplaces conveniently located in their own wood boxes right at the doorstep of the following accommodations:
- 1-bedroom Riverview Vacation Home Cabin
- 3-bedroom Secluded Shores, Reflections and Shifting Pine Vacation Home Cabins
- 2-bedroom Aspenwood and Stoneridge Villas
- 1-bedroom Birchcliff Villa
- Exception: 1-bedroom Point Vacation Home Cabin and 3-bedroom Bayport Vacation Home Cabin have gas fireplaces
- Three outdoor fire pits with complimentary firewood stacked and ready to use
- Firepits are located along the shoreline with amazing east, south, and west views to the water and are spaced so every accommodation has access to them
- Unparalleled lake scenery, complete with park benches and lounging chairs sprinkled along the shoreline
- No need to bring your own lawn chairs.
Infant and toddler port-a-cribs are not available. Please provide you own.
Learn more about River Point’s history and family tradition
Finished in knotty pine with beamed and vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, and comfortable furnishings, the Wildwood Lodge houses the Wolf Den Gift Shop and is a great place to gather and meet other guests, find pertinent information on area hiking trails, restaurants, and more.
Local new grocery store offers an expansive food selection for preparing and enjoying your meals at River Point’s gorgeous lake facility in the comfort of your Ely Minnesota lodging choice-with full kitchen and outside gas grill. Or, drive into Ely, 12-15 minutes away, for dining choices from simple and inexpensive to gourmet fare. Please note, River Point does not offer a full-service restaurant.