2017 “Chalets” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Weekly Rates||Day Rates|
|5/12 thru 5/26||1-2||$615||$110|
|5/27 thru 6/9||1-2||$755||$135|
|6/10 thru 6/23||1-2||$895||$160|
|6/24 thru 7/7||1-2||$1035||$185|
|7/8 thru 8/4||1-2||$1145||$205
|8/5 thru 8/11||1-2||$1035||$185|
|8/12 thru 8/25||1-2||$865||$155|
|8/26 thru 10/1||1-2||$780||$140. Sunrise available 9/18-22; 9/25-10/1. Evergreen available 9/23; 9/25-27. Windsong available 9/27-10/2. Ledgerock available 9/23-30.
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$20.00|
Additional Person Rates: Weekly
Persons 11 & up: $165/week
Children Under 10: $115/week
All rates subject to MN 6.875 sales tax. Lodging and package rates subject to MN sales tax, 3% local tax, and 6% service fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to MN sales tax and 6% resort fee.
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in the Ely Minnesota hotels motels lodging choice, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets in additional to use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, paddleboards, and instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- We are happy to fulfill specific lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities
- Chalet reservation assignments may be modified
- Reservations made during Holidays and Events (ie: Labor Day Weekend, Blueberry Arts Festival time, including the night prior to the festival of 7/27 (Festival Dates: July 28, 29, 30) are subject to a 10% surcharge. A three-night minimum rental is required for reservations made during holidays and events.(Some exceptions to the 3-nite minimum rental may occur. Inquire)
- Interested in motorized watercraft? Find out more, at marina rates
- Reservations Information