Ely Minnesota Cabins – Lakefront Beauty
Minnesota Vacation Home Cabins- “your own Ely Minnesota cabins happy place”
Bayport Vacation Cabin, just 25′ from the lake, is the closest of the Ely Minnesota cabins to the water at River Point Resort®. Level ground with pine and birch surround this exceptional 1200 square foot home with vaulted ceilings all done in knotty pine for a warm woodsy atmosphere. An ideal choice for the fishing group that desires space and separate bed choices. Perfect for a large family of up to eight persons, as well. One of the most desirable Ely Minnesota cabins in the entire Ely area located right at the water’s edge at River Point’s amazing private peninsula.
Spring, Summer, or Autumn are all popular times for enjoying Ely Minnesota cabins especially at the lovely River Point Resort. The choice is yours…fishing group, larger family, or couples getaway. Bayport Cabin is one of the best Minnesota vacation home cabins…we’ve got you covered!
- Beautiful 60′ long flowered terrace is adjacent to this stellar vacation home cabin for additional places to relax and take in the amazing water views. Plenty of deck lounge chairs and chaise loungers.
TWO BATHROOMS – DOUBLE SINKS – VAULTED CEILINGS
- One spacious bathroom off the living room with lovely double whirlpool surrounded with custom ceramic tile, plus a shower. Generous vanity with plenty of counter space along with multiple drawers and two sinks
- Second bathroom adjoining the master suite has a lovely neo-angle shower and sink. Private comfort.
- Knotty pine vaulted ceilings. Comfortable, handcrafted beauty and efficiency
MULTIPLE BEDROOMS – PERFECT FOR FAMILIES – GROUP COMFORT
- Three knotty pine carpeted bedrooms. Large master bedroom suite has one queen bed and a private bathroom with shower; the middle bedroom has one double bed; and the third very generous bedroom features one set of twin bunk beds and one double bed. Log dressers give plenty of storage space for clothing. Night stands with lamps offer comfortable options for reading and other quiet activities. Plenty of windows bring the fresh, clean air into Bayport with great cross ventilation.
- New custom ceramic tile flooring in the knotty pine living room has well-maintained vaulted ceilings and walls, new rock-faced gas fireplace, and massive full-wall windows providing a spectacular lake view to the water. Trapezoidal windows placed in the upper peak of the vaulted ceiling give abundant night-time views of the stars and the moon outlined by the trees.
- Decorative touches, beautiful log furniture, plenty of good lighting, and ceiling fan provide added comfort in the living room.
DESIGNER KITCHEN – PANTRY – STAINLESS APPLIANCES
- Newly Crafted Knotty pine kitchen and dining area with vaulted ceiling has ample cupboards and plenty of counter space.
- New electric stainless steel appliances: The convenience of a dishwasher, microwave, full-size electric stove and refrigerator, and all other small electric appliances, including coffee pot, blender, toaster, and hand mixer are at your fingertips. Dishes, pots and pans, baking dishes, and all the extras you would expect at a quality Ely Minnesota cabins choice are provided.
- Generous pantry to store food with ample storage for food items.
- Air conditioning throughout the cabin.
TWO SPACIOUS SUNDECKS – FANTASTIC SCREEN PORCH
- Huge two-level wrap-around sundeck, just can’t get any closer to the water. New Tropitone large dining table and comfortable chairs and chaise loungers, gas grill, and lakefront view rounds out this luxury vacation home…a superb choice for an Ely, Minnesota cabins vacation.
- Spacious vaulted 12 x 16 carpeted screened porch with new wicker comfortable furniture, including a sofa, additional chair, plus end tables and tasteful lamps. An 8-person glass and rattan dining table in the screen porch which overlooks the lake is a bonus. Dining is so much more fun in the porch.
DOCKS AND FIRE PIT ADJACENT- CONVENIENT
- A great docking system is adjacent to Bayport Cabin, a Minnesota vacation home cabin, for easy convenience to step into your own personal watercraft or one of River Point’s rental boats, and have that quick access for boating, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing on the river and 20 mile-long Birch Lake. If you don’t have your own boat, consider renting a 16′ boat with 15 hp motor, or one of the specialty ProFishing Boats or a Pontoon Boat when renting one of the Ely Minnesota cabins.
HIGH SPEED BROADBAND FIBER OPTICS WIFI
Complimentary WIFI throughout the Vacation Home Cabin and grounds. If you need to be connected for work or fun, we have you covered. Ely and the surrounding area, other than River Point, do not yet have broadband fiber optics WIFI.
Taste of the North Woods Canoe Trip
You have the option of further experiencing the wilderness at River Point’s doorstep when going on the “Taste of the North Woods”, 2-Day, 1-Night canoe/camping adventure into the famous Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. This package offers resort guests a reduced rate to try wilderness canoe/camping. This is especially fun for families who want just a “taste” of wilderness camping and canoeing. Find Out More…
Guided Day Canoe Trip Adventures
Thinking about a day of canoeing and fishing or maybe viewing some of Minnesota’s best examples of Native American Pictographs in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness? You can do either when opting for a day guided canoe trip excursion with one of River Point’s knowledgeable and friendly guides. This day trip excursion makes for a great addition to your resort stay.
Watch Our Latest YouTube Video
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 8 persons maximum.
2019 “Bayport” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Nightly Rates|
|5/13 thru 5/24||1-6||$1655||$330|
|5/25 thru 6/7||1-6||$2095||$420|
|6/8 thru 6/21||1-6|| $2540
|6/22 thru 7/5||1-6|| $3005
|7/6 thru 8/2||1-6||$3425||$685|
|8/3 thru 8/9||1-6|| $3005
|8/10 thru 8/23||1-6|| $2330
|8/24 thru 10/2||1-6|| $1910
Additional Person Rates
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
Lodging and package rates subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax, 3% local tax, and 6% resort fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to 7.375% MN sales/county tax and 6% resort fee.
High Speed Broadband Complimentary WIFI in all accommodations. Ely and the surrounding area, other than River Point, do not have broadband fiber optics WIFI.
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in all accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets. In addition, guests have complimentary use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, and aluminum canoes on Birch Lake.and instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Full week Rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis are the norm in Vacation Home Cabins.
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- It is recommended for enjoyment of beautiful Birch Lake and the Kawishiwi River system that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates
- Reservations Information