Ely Minnesota Cabins – Lakefront Beauty
Minnesota Vacation Home Cabins- “your own Ely Minnesota cabins happy place”
Bayport Vacation Cabin, just 25′ from the lake, is the closest of the Ely Minnesota cabins to the water at River Point Resort®. Level ground with pine and birch surround this exceptional 1200 square foot home with vaulted ceilings all done in knotty pine for a warm woodsy atmosphere. An ideal choice for the fishing group that desires space and separate bed choices. Perfect for a large family of up to eight persons. This Minnesota vacation home cabins choice can also be the perfect choice when combined with the Honeymoon Romance Package for couples wanting loads of space and luxury.
Spring, Summer, or Autumn are all popular times for enjoying Ely Minnesota cabins especially at the lovely River Point Resort. The choice is yours…fishing group, larger family, or couples getaway. Bayport Cabin is one of the best Minnesota vacation home cabins…we’ve got you covered!
- Beautiful 60′ long flowered terrace is adjacent to this stellar vacation home cabin for additional places to relax and take in the amazing water views. Plenty of deck lounge chairs and chaise loungers.
- Two vaulted, knotty pine bathrooms: One bath with beautiful double whirlpool, surrounded with custom ceramic tile, plus a shower and double sinks; the other bathroom adjoining the master suite has a lovely neo-angle shower. Spacious and comfortable.
- Three knotty pine carpeted bedrooms. Master bedroom suite has one queen bed and a private bathroom with shower; the cabin’s middle bedroom has one double bed; and the third bedroom features one set of twin bunk beds and one double bed. Log dressers give plenty of storage space for clothing. Night stands with lamps offer comfortable options for reading and other quiet activities. Plenty of windows bring the fresh, clean air into Bayport with great cross ventilation.
- Knotty pine kitchen and dining area with vaulted ceiling has ample cupboards and plenty of counter space.
- All new electric appliances: The convenience of a dishwasher, microwave, full-size electric stove and refrigerator, and all other small electric appliances, including coffee pot, blender, toaster, and hand mixer are at your fingertips. Dishes, pots and pans, baking dishes, and all the extras you would expect at a quality Ely Minnesota cabins choice are provided.
- Carpeted knotty pine living room has well-maintained vaulted ceilings and walls, gas fireplace, and massive full-wall windows providing a spectacular lake view to the water. Trapezoidal windows placed in the upper peak of the vaulted ceiling give abundant night-time views of the stars and the moon outlined by the trees.
- Decorative touches, beautiful log furniture, plenty of good lighting, and ceiling fan provide added comfort in the living room.
- Air conditioning for complete comfort.
- Spacious vaulted 12 x 16 carpeted screened porch with comfortable furniture, including a sofa, a loveseat, an additional chair, plus end tables and lamps. An 8-person glass and rattan dining table in the screen porch which overlooks the lake is a bonus. Dining is so much more fun in the porch.
- Huge two-level wrap-around sundeck, just can’t get any closer to the water, with new Tropitone large dining table and comfortable chairs and chaise loungers, gas grill, and lakefront view rounds out this luxury vacation home…a superb choice for an Ely, Minnesota cabins.
- A great docking system is adjacent to Bayport Cabin, a Minnesota vacation home cabin, for easy convenience to step into your own personal watercraft or one of River Point’s rental boats, and have that quick access for boating, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing on the river and 20 mile-long Birch Lake. If you don’t have your own boat, consider renting a 16′ boat with 15 hp motor, or one of the specialty ProFishing/Touring Boats, or a Pontoon Boat.
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 8 persons maximum.
2017 “Bayport” RATES
|5/12 thru 5/26||1-6||$1570||$315|
|5/27 thru 6/9||1-6||$1970||$395|
|6/10 thru 6/23||1-6||$2425||$485|
|6/24 thru 7/7||1-6||$2870||$575|
|7/8 thru 8/4||1-6||$3170||$635|
|8/5 thru 8/11||1-6|| $3070
|8/12 thru 8/25||1-6||$1870||$375|
|8/26 thru 10/1||1-6||$1575||$315|
Additional Person Rates
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
All rates subject to MN 6.875 sales tax. Lodging and package rates subject to MN sales tax, 3% local tax, and 6% service fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to MN sales tax and 6% resort fee.
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weeekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets in additional to use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, paddleboards, and instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Full week Rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis are the norm in Luxury Vacation Home.
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- With the rental of any accommodation during the time of 7/11-8/7, it is recommended and preferred that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates
- Reservations Information