Escape to a MN romantic resort, River Point Resort® offering the lakefront Birchcliff Villa, one of three lodging accommodations, located in large Villa building situated next to a beautiful rock ridge with day-long southern exposure and lovely lake breezes making relaxing on the sundeck of Birchcliff pleasant.
- Spacious carpeted bedroom with comfortable queen bed including a “North Woods” themed comforter, designer lamps and artwork. Bathroom is adjacent with a double whirlpool tub plus a shower, all surrounded by ceramic tile. Large window in the bedroom and additional bathroom window offer excellent cross ventilation, plus there is a bedroom ceiling fan.
- Lovely, relaxing living room with a double sleeper sofa, and all new tables and lamps done in the perfect decor for your wilderness experience. Wood-burning fireplace rounds out the ambiance with plenty of complimentary firewood for cozy evenings “in front of the fire”.
- Full Kitchen with all electric appliances, new wooden plank flooring flowing from kitchen to living room adds a woodsy, yet upscale setting. Dine at the table and chairs in the kitchen area or dine outdoors. Your choice!
- Sundeck with a dining table and two chairs with eastern lakefront view makes breakfast time a wonderful experience, as you watch the rising sun, its warmth upon your face while sipping your morning coffee. Evenings are also a great time to dine outside, as the sundeck offers a partial lake-view to the south making for a romantic setting at this MN romantic resort.
- View all amenities, such as A/C, complimentary firewood…and more.
Ideal For A MN Romantic Getaway
Enjoy the amenities of the Birchcliff Villa when on your special Minnesota romantic getaway vacation…anniversary, mini-moon, honeymoon, birthday and more. Think about adding on the special Honeymoon & Romance Package for two persons complete with unlimited use of a 16′ boat with 15 hp motor, unlimited canoe use, wine, chocolates and so much more. It’s an amazing Package addition to this lodging choice.
Accommodates up to 3 persons maximum. Best suited for 2 persons.
2017 “Birchcliff” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/12 thru 5/26||1-2||$645||$130|
|5/27 thru 6/9||1-2||$855||$155|
|6/10 thru 6/23||1-2||$1015||$180|
|6/24 thru 7/7||1-2||$1165||$205|
|7/8 thru 8/4||1-2||$1305||$225|
|8/5 thru 8/11||1-2||$1165||$205
|8/12 thru 8/25||1-2||$975||$175. AVAILABLE 8/13 thru 8/20|
|8/26 thru 10/1||1-2||$795||$155|
FYI: The resort fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, supply of split firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift. All rates subject to MN 6.875 sales tax. Lodging and package rates subject to MN sales tax, 3% local tax, and 6% service fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to MN sales tax and 6% resort fee.
Resort fee also supports marina assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets in additional to use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, SUP’s, and instructional canoeing and kayaking. New sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum preferred on partial week rentals. Single night rentals based on availability, and full week villa rentals are also available.
- Reservations Information