Northern Minnesota Cabins – Lakefront Stunning Sunsets
Northern Minnesota resorts…with a view to “rave” about
One of the northern Minnesota cabins that feels like “your own cabin at the lake” is set back just 60 feet from the shoreline and one of River Point Resort’s two beaches–perfect for the swimmers in the group at this northern Minnesota resorts location. The lakefront view from the Log Cabin is definitely something to rave about. Sweeping to the south and to the west, it just does not get much better!
The Log Cabin has an incredibly private location with level ground for easy access to the water, just a few steps away. A perfect northern Minnesota cabins choice for the traditional vacation at the lake with Mom, Dad and two children for a week’s getaway. And, it is also a superb choice for a fishing group of three to four persons. Birch and tall white pine trees serve as the “backdrop” surrounding this authentic, historic, hand-hewn log cabin, which gives the Log Cabin a more rustic feel and appearance, but with plenty of the modern amenities for what you expect of northern Minnesota cabins.
- Spacious Sundeck – Families and fishing groups enjoy the picnic table, lounging chairs, chaise loungers, and gas grill that make hanging out on the sundeck simply perfect on a warm summer day when cooking up fresh fish or burgers at River Point, on of the northern Minnesota resorts.
- Two carpeted bedrooms, one with a double bed; the other with a double bed and one twin bed.
- Kitchen with electric stove with oven, electric refrigerator, and microwave oven, and all the small electrics, such as blender, hand mixer, drip coffee pot, and toaster. Bath with shower. Living room area with lakeviews.
- Screen Porch. Superb lakefront view of Birch Lake from the large screened porch with comfortable furniture, including a sofa sleeper, table and lamp, and additional chair–also small table for lakefront dining for two while watching the dramatic sun sets to the west.
- The Log Cabin is air-conditioned.
- Large lawn area between the Log Cabin and the South Beach area allows for active games for adults and youngsters.
- New fire pit is adjacent to the cabin for evening marshmallow roasts and time to enjoy the night sky.
- Private dock to the west. Perfect for fishing from and for docking a boat or canoe–great convenience and stunning sunsets.
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 5 persons maximum.
2017 “Log Cabin” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/12 thru 5/26||1-4||$855||$170|
|5/27 thru 6/9||1-4||$1155||$230|
|6/10 thru 6/23||1-4||$1355||$270|
|6/24 thru 7/7||1-4||$1525||$305|
|7/8 thru 8/4||1-4||$1875
|8/5 thru 8/11||1-4||$1525||$305|
|8/12 thru 8/25||1-4||$1295
|8/26 thru 10/1||1-4||$995. Available 9/23-30||$200|
ADDITIONAL PERSON RATES
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
All rates subject to MN 6.875 sales tax. Lodging and package rates subject to MN sales tax, 3% local tax, and 6% service fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to MN sales tax and 6% resort fee..
FYI: The northern Minnesota resorts fee supports complimentary high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets in additional to use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, paddleboards, and instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- A 3-day minimum is preferred on partial week rentals. Full week rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis are preferred.
- We are happy to fulfill specific lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy unit occupancy capabilities
- With the rental of any accommodation during the time of 7/11-8/7, it is recommended and preferred that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates