Ely Minnesota Cabin Rentals – Lakefront Awe-Inspiring Beauty
Minnesota Vacation Home Cabins – Spectacular Cabin…”with a touch of luxury”
Everything about this Ely Minnesota cabin rentals choice at River Point Resort® is amazing. Beautiful white birch and tall pine trees, as well as manicured areas surround this spectacular vacation home cabin. Gorgeous view of the river, lake, and flowered terrace with easy, level access to the dock and water’s edge, just 60′ away, for a total lakefront view.
This is not just a lake place. . . it’s your lake place.
Nestled among the white pine and birch trees of the the great North Woods, and beside the clean waters of Birch Lake and the South Kawishiwi River, you’ll find boating, canoeing, fishing, hiking, swimming, relaxation and rejuvenation, just waiting for you to experience and…an exceptional cabin.
Designer Cabin – Artful Furnishings
- Nine foot walls and vaulted ceilings throughout this fabulous Ely Minnesota cabin rental. Some walls are knotty pine, others are covered in soothing earth tone colors.
- Comfortable living room with a stone-faced ceiling high fireplace becomes the focal point of this glorious space.
- Luxurious furnishings including a queen sleeper sofa, and two deep chairs for added comfort. Coffee table conveniently placed for books and magazines, and a place to set that glass of wine while enjoying the restfulness of this high comfort Ely Minnesota cabin rentals.
- Artful lamps on end tables and softly-lit sconces on the walls offer comfort and inviting ambiance throughout. Multiple windows let in copious amounts of light, or filter the light with quality wooded blinds.
- French Doors that bring the outside world in.
- A dream kitchen with vaulted ceiling, smooth granite counter tops and rich pecan cabinets with plenty of storage. Nothing has been forgotten in this gourmet type kitchen.
- Convenient bar stool seating at the granite counter top is perfect for breakfast or small snack-type meals.
- A table and chair set for dining with a full lakefront view to the water, also makes for a great place to play board games and for putting puzzles together.
- All electric appliances, including top end dishwasher, stove with glass top, and refrigerator create a pleasant place to hang out and cook. Plus small electrics such as a toaster, blender, hand mixer, and drip coffee pot add to the simply superior conveniences.
Double Whirlpool – Walk In Shower – Two Bathrooms
- Vaulted master suite has king bed, second gas fireplace, huge 6′ whirlpool bath for two, make-up area with sink. This incredible master suite also boasts a separate room with large custom ceramic tile 5′ “walk-in” shower with two shower heads, and an additional sink offering more convenience and privacy.
- Soft lighting, beautiful cabinets, linen closet, and designer touches throughout.
- Second bathroom, located off of the kitchen area, has a large custom ceramic shower, spacious sink and counter area, plus another linen closet.
Spacious Sundeck – Fantastic Screen Porch
- French doors take you away to the outside world of your Ely Minnesota cabin rentals choice onto a spacious sundeck spanning the width of the cabin.
- Private sundeck with an incredible lakefront view. Dine outdoors on beautiful Torpitone table and chairs, relax in the lounge chairs or chaise loungers.
- When it’s time to cook, enjoy the gas grill and prepare your evening meal while watching the sun move across the sky.
- Fantastic screen porch with vaulted ceiling, more comfortable furnishings, and an additional dining area gives this cabin a total of four dining areas, all with lakefront views.
- In-floor radiant heat for constant and consistent warmth beneath your feet.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans also make this Ely Minnesota cabins rental very comfortable.
Perfect For A Romantic Getaway
Couples love this accommodation as a superb choice when combined with the Honeymoon/Romance Package. Enjoy unlimited 16′ boat with 15 hp motor, 17′ canoe, gourmet chocolates, wine, passes to the famous International Wolf Center in nearby quaint Ely, and much more.
Experience A Guided Adventure
Enjoy a day on beautiful 20 mile long Birch Lake with guided boat and motor trip. Try your luck at walleye, northern pike, or small mouth bass fishing. Catch and release or cook them up fresh! Like boating and also like the peace of canoeing, then try a guided day canoeing adventure into the Boundary Waters. Either way your adventure will create lifelong memories.
Visit The Point Cabin, another haven of comfort and amenities at River Point Resort & Outfitting Co.
River Point is a Pet Free Facility. We are happy to recommend area kennels. Just ask!
River Point accommodations are Smoke Free. Smoking is optional on sundecks and patios. We request that cigar smoking is kept to a minimum.
Accommodates up to 3-4 persons maximum. Please Note: Riverview Cabin is reserved for adults and youth, age 12 & older only.
2017 “Riverview” RATES
Deposit: 50% –
|Dates||Persons||Week Rates||Day Rates|
|5/12 thru 5/26||1-2||$1225||$245|
|5/27 thru 6/9||1-2||$1495||$300|
|6/10 thru 6/23||1-2||$1925||$385|
|6/24 thru 7/7||1-2||$2085||$415|
|7/8 thru 8/4||1-2||$2175||$435|
|8/5 thru 8/11||1-2||$1885||$375|
|8/12 thru 8/25||1-2||$1615||$325
|8/26 thru 10/1||1-2||$1395
Additional Person Rates
|Persons 11 & up:||$165.00||$30.00|
|Children Under 10:||$115.00||$20.00|
All rates subject to MN 6.875 sales tax. Lodging and package rates subject to MN sales tax, 3% local tax, and 6% service fee. Motorized boat rentals subject to MN sales tax and 6% resort fee.
FYI: The resort fee for your Ely Minnesota cabin rentals supports complimentary high speed internet service in accommodations, incoming faxes, abundant supplies of split and stacked firewood for wood-burning fireplaces and the three outside fire pits, twice weekly “Courtesy Call” to replenish items, such as TP, coffee filters, trash bags, light bulbs, etc., and in-room welcome basket gift.
Resort fee also supports marina and waterfront assistance including complimentary fish cleaning, maps, stringers, landing nets and minnow buckets in additional to use of sit-on-top kayaks/playaks, paddleboats, paddle-boards, and instructional canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding. New guest sauna, hiking trail, two swim rafts, and more are provided for further enjoyment.
Gratuities for resort service personnel including housekeepers, marina and guide service, and Wildwood Lodge staff are at your discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Full week Rentals rotating on a Saturday to Saturday basis are the norm in Luxury Vacation Home.
- We are happy to fulfill lodging requests, but also attempt to best satisfy specific accommodations occupancy capabilities.
- With the rental of any accommodation during the time of 7/11-8/7, it is recommended and preferred that a motorized watercraft be rented for the length of your reservation, unless bringing your own boat–marina rates
- Reservations Information